Wireless Noise Dosimeters
Rugged, Reliable, and Proven Spartan Series
Larson Davis offers a complete line of Noise Dosimeters designed to make worker noise measurements quick and easy. The Spartan Series of Wireless Noise Dosimeters offers both standard and intrinsically safe units to meet the needs of your application. Spartan Noise Dosimeters can be controlled directly from your mobile device and are used by Industrial Hygienists, EHS Consultants, and Safety Managers around the globe. Typical applications include:
- Workplace noise exposure measurements
- Task-based noise measurements
- Compliance to OSHA, ACGIH, MSHA, and ISO 9612
- EU Directive 2003/10/EC compliance
Spartan Noise Dosimeter
Workplace noise measurements don’t have to be hard. The wireless Spartan Noise Dosimeter Model 730 offers faster, easier measurements via reliable hardware and the user friendly LD Atlas™ app. All essential measurement tasks, from test setup to sending reports, can be done from your mobile device.
- Completely wireless operation, charging, and data download powered by Bluetooth
- LD Atlas offers test setup, monitoring, data review, and reporting via mobile device
- Compliance with national and international guidelines
- Accurate data collection with built-in bump and motion detection
- Versatile, free G4 LD Utility Software delivers in-depth functionality post-test
Spartan Intrinsically Safe Noise Dosimeter
With all of the benefits of Spartan, Spartan-IS adds intrinsic safety, making it the first completely wireless intrinsically safe noise dosimeter.
- Suitable for use in potentially explosive environments such as oil rigs and chemical plants
- ATEX, UL 913, IECEx, FCC, CAN/CSA C22.2 approved
Noise Dosimeter Rentals
Whether you need a single unit or multiple meters, The Modal Shop - sister company to Larson Davis - offers Noise Dosimeters for both short and long term rentals. Units are calibrated and shipped with an acoustic calibrator and accessories at no extra cost.
Contact The Modal Shop's Rental Team for more information.