G4 HVM Option (SWW-G4-HVM)
- Instrument setup and control
- Data download (HVM100 or HVM200)
- View time history in tabular or graphical formats
- Perform “what-if” analysis by editing data and recalculating results
- Print reports with resulting metrics
- Export data and archives
The G4 HVM Module can be downloaded from www.larsondavis.com. It will fully support the HVM200 for 30 days, after 30 days, a license must be purchased to activate the HVM200 support.
"What If" Analysis
Using G4 with the HVM option, you can graphically modify data and G4 will automatically recalculate metrics based upon the given inputs and display the results.
Software Development Kit (SWW-G4-SDK)
When you need to write your own software or integrate the HVM200 into existing software, we offer a software development kit, SDK, to facilitate the development. The HVM200 API is based upon http, html and JSON so command and responses are plain text and highly portable; which makes software development much easier. A DLL with a C-sharp API is also provided with the SDK in order to access data in files.