The Spartan™ Noise
Dosimeter Model 730 is designed to make worker noise dose measurements easy and fast. With Spartan, control test setup and measurements directly from the Larson Davis Atlas™ mobile app. All essential tasks can be completed from your
iOS™ or Android™ device.
LD Atlas allows you to monitor remotely without draining your dosimeter battery, ensuring that you're getting the valuable data you need the first time. When a test is complete, Spartan communicates with LD Atlas to download the data, which is viewable
directly from a phone or tablet. Generate reports, including the full data file, from the mobile interface before sharing via email. The Spartan Series also includes an Intrinsically Safe Noise Dosimeter, Model 730IS, for explosive environments.
- Worker noise exposure measurements
- Task-based noise measurements
- Compliance to OSHA, MSHA, ACGIH, and ISO 9612
- EU Directive 2003/10/EC compliance
- Truly wireless - with wireless charging and Bluetooth low-energy 4.1 communication
- Full control and live monitoring via LD Atlas app
- Download and view measurements, generate reports, and share annotated data from the app
- Automatically connect and download data via G4 LD Utility software without human intervention
- Optional Event Sound Recording (730-ESR)
- Optional 1/1 Octave filters (730-OB1)
- Available no-Bluetooth version allows data download via USB (730-NBT)
To begin testing, simply remove the dosimeters from their rugged case and attach them to workers' clothing. After a shift, place the dosimeters back in the case where they will charge and the data can be downloaded. Built-in measurement of motion
and bumps, combined with the optional event audio recordings and 1/1 Octave frequency analysis, provide additional data that helps you understand what caused the noise.
The G4 LD Utility software offers another option for control of your testing. With all the functionality of the LD Atlas mobile app, G4 LD Utility adds the ability to complete "what-if" analysis to model potential changes and determine the impact
of different data selections.
Intrinsically Safe Wireless Noise Dosimeters Available
Need to make worker noise exposure measurements in potentially explosive environments, such as those found in the petrochemical industry or pharmaceutical manufacturing?
Spartan Intrinsically Safe Noise Dosimeter Model 730IS brings
the features of Spartan to you in an intrinsically safe design with ATEX, UL 913, IECEx, FCC, CAN/CSA C22.2 approvals.
Spartan Noise Dosimeter Kits
Spartan Kits offer you options from a single noise dosimeter to a set of ten. Each kit comes in a rugged case, ideal for carrying meters into the field. Once your work is complete, simply pack away your dosimeters and move to the next test site. Kits come in one-, three-, five-, and ten-meter configurations and are available with or without calibrators.