Precision Acoustic Calibrator
IEC 60942 Class 1 Handheld Sound Level Calibrator for 1” microphones at 251.2 Hz Used for Sound Level Meters and Other Sound Measuring Equipment
The Larson Davis Model CAL250 is a battery operated precision microphone calibrator used for the calibration of sound level meters and other sound measurement equipment. The CAL250 delivers a full 114.0 dB level output signal @ 251.2 Hz.
It has been designed for field or laboratory use and its accuracy has been calibrated to a reference traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
The Larson Davis CAL250 features a stable sound pressure independent of the battery condition. In addition, the CAL250 will turn off automatically to preserve battery and guarantee a stable output.
- Output level: 114 dB
- Output frequency: 251.2 Hz
- Standard: 1” microphone
- IEC 60942-2017 Class 1 compliant
- Internal battery
- Output level independent of battery condition
- Adapters: 1/2”, 1/4”, 3/8” & 1/8” microphones
- Array adaptor for 8 microphones simultaneously
- Field calibration or laboratory
- Sound level meters
- Noise dosimeters
- Noise monitoring stations
- Microphone arrays