Audiometer Calibration System Trade-In Program
Trade-In Your Larson Davis AUDit System for an Upgrade
Do you have an existing Audiometer Calibration System from Larson Davis purchased prior to April 2017? Did you know that a new system, Model AudCal, is now available?
The SoundAdvisor Audiometer Calibration System Model AudCal is a field-ready solution for fast, comprehensive audiometer calibration. AudCal works seamlessly with a tablet for both testing and data collection — no PC is required. Upgrading your existing system to a Model AudCal will allow you to leverage the latest technology:
- Calibrate any audiometer faster
- Improved system portability – PC and printer not needed
- Maximize investment by reusing existing couplers
- Support for latest standards
A Model SYS-UPG includes:
- SoundAdvisor Sound Level Meter – Model 831C
- Audiometer Calibration Firmware – Model 831C-AUD
- 1″ Prepolarized Microphone – Model 377A15
- Existing systems utilized a 200 V 1″ microphone
- 1″ Microphone to 831C Preamp Adapter – Model ADP008A
- AudCal Foam Case Insert
During the upgrade process, it is required that your existing Model 824 Sound Level Meter and 1″ 200 V Microphone are returned to the factory. All other accessories are interchangeable.
Contact the Larson Davis Team today to learn more!